HOME REDUX INFO TOYS COMICS MEDIA FANFIC FORUM

The writers feel it necessary to document recent events that appear to have gone largely unacknowledged by the mainstream media. For reasons unknown these institutions have felt it in their interests not to publicise the threat posed to modern day society by two organisations.

The writers have reason to believe that these organisations are extremely well funded and have a level of resource and technological ability on a par with that of the wealthiest nations in the world. The evidence suggests that they will abandon any moral code that will inhibit their quest for their own individual gain: extortion, murder, etcetera are all perfectly acceptable in the pursuit of meeting ones needs. The quest for absolute power is the logical conclusion of this line of thinking: the most ruthless individual will have complete control of all others and be free to do whatever he wants.

Given this way of thinking it seems inevitable that more than one organisation with the same ultimate aim should exist. Currently two movements pose a significant threat; the more dominant is COBRA COMMAND. This group originated in the United States and strives for global domination through the use of violence and criminal activity.

The RED SHADOWS are currently the secondary threat. This group’s origins are not clear; at one time they may have presented more of a threat than Cobra. The group may have been formed in Europe before the region came under Cobra’s sphere of influence or may be the result of Cobra in-fighting and be a splinter group. The movement regards Cobra and the legitimate governments of the world with equal disdain and is committed to the eradication of both. What is certain is that although in conflict with each other Cobra Command and the Red Shadows share beliefs, methods and the same objective: GLOBAL DOMINATION.