baby463

Births, Marriages and Deaths
User avatar
paul463
we make em you break em
we make em you break em
Posts: 4129
Joined: 10 Apr 2008 19:07
Location: Dundee

Re: baby463

Postby paul463 » 20 Jan 2018 23:04

Quickfire wrote:Belated congratulations! :thumbsup:

:quick:
Thanks Mate, hope you are well ?
When confronted by a difficult problem you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question. How would the Lone Ranger handle this?
User avatar
Quickfire
Make sure every bullet finds a billet
Make sure every bullet finds a billet
Posts: 2076
Joined: 09 Feb 2005 19:35
Location: Somewhere in the Galapagos or the Pampas...
Contact:

Re: baby463

Postby Quickfire » 21 Jan 2018 21:03

paul463 wrote:
Quickfire wrote:Belated congratulations! :thumbsup:

:quick:
Thanks Mate, hope you are well ?
Plodding on thanks. My agent is pointing me towards the Royal Shakespeare Company, growing geraniums, writing a piece for Country Life about how long UK will last out against Russian EW and combined ops once the justeat app is hacked, that sort of thing.

:quick:
2014 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2015 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2016 is proudly brought to you by the far superior "Behavioural Change Consultant and Performance Coach Ltd."
User avatar
paul463
we make em you break em
we make em you break em
Posts: 4129
Joined: 10 Apr 2008 19:07
Location: Dundee

Re: baby463

Postby paul463 » 21 Jan 2018 21:08

Quickfire wrote:
paul463 wrote:
Quickfire wrote:Belated congratulations! :thumbsup:

:quick:
Thanks Mate, hope you are well ?
Plodding on thanks. My agent is pointing me towards the Royal Shakespeare Company, growing geraniums, writing a piece for Country Life about how long UK will last out against Russian EW and combined ops once the justeat app is hacked, that sort of thing.

:quick:
Good to hear, whatever will we do without the just eat app! Had a day of comms training today!
When confronted by a difficult problem you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question. How would the Lone Ranger handle this?
User avatar
Quickfire
Make sure every bullet finds a billet
Make sure every bullet finds a billet
Posts: 2076
Joined: 09 Feb 2005 19:35
Location: Somewhere in the Galapagos or the Pampas...
Contact:

Re: baby463

Postby Quickfire » 21 Jan 2018 22:52

paul463 wrote:
Quickfire wrote:
paul463 wrote:
Quickfire wrote:Belated congratulations! :thumbsup:

:quick:
Thanks Mate, hope you are well ?
Plodding on thanks. My agent is pointing me towards the Royal Shakespeare Company, growing geraniums, writing a piece for Country Life about how long UK will last out against Russian EW and combined ops once the justeat app is hacked, that sort of thing.

:quick:
Good to hear, whatever will we do without the just eat app! Had a day of comms training today!
Dunno re: justeat, open fires'll make a comeback once the Russians have hacked the electricity grid ....

Comms eh? Hope it was enlightening ...

:stake: "We have three messages and three moments associated with our "hug-a- :shadow: week" initiative" ...."

:quick:
2014 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2015 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2016 is proudly brought to you by the far superior "Behavioural Change Consultant and Performance Coach Ltd."
User avatar
paul463
we make em you break em
we make em you break em
Posts: 4129
Joined: 10 Apr 2008 19:07
Location: Dundee

Re: baby463

Postby paul463 » 24 Jan 2018 22:31

Comm was awful as it always is. One of my lads thinks its great fun........
When confronted by a difficult problem you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question. How would the Lone Ranger handle this?

Return to “BMD”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests