Enemy battle gear

Complete your collection!
meertoh
Kraken Kapturist
Kraken Kapturist

Re: Enemy battle gear

Postby meertoh » 07 Nov 2018 02:11

Slightly off topic, but do any of you remember seeing the Battle Gear packs available at retail back in the day? I only saw them in the "YES IT'S TRUE!" Action Force/Star Wars promotional leaflet.
meertoh
Kraken Kapturist
Kraken Kapturist

Postby meertoh » 07 Nov 2018 02:11

Slightly off topic, but do any of you remember seeing the Battle Gear packs available at retail back in the day? I only saw them in the "YES IT'S TRUE!" Action Force/Star Wars promotional leaflet.
The Kraken Wakes
SCREEEEEEE!
SCREEEEEEE!

Postby The Kraken Wakes » 07 Nov 2018 09:02

I didn't but most of my palitoy stuff was bought at clearance though some shops still had plenty at full price. That and Minesweeper / Medic were the ones I don't ever remember seeing.
twitter - @thekrakenwakes / @BIronblood
instagram - THE_KRAKEN_WAKES
Quickfire
Make sure every bullet finds a billet
Make sure every bullet finds a billet

Postby Quickfire » 09 Nov 2018 15:05

meertoh wrote:Slightly off topic, but do any of you remember seeing the Battle Gear packs available at retail back in the day? I only saw them in the "YES IT'S TRUE!" Action Force/Star Wars promotional leaflet.
Indeed, but only about this time of year in the last weeks before Christmas 1984. Maybe was only in early Dec 84. Saw :enemy: :sas: :zforce: and possibly :space: , but only in limited locations, maybe larger stores in a city centre or two.

Bought :enemy: IMMEDIATELY cos :shadow: needed some more 7.62 fire support .... and the :enemy: mortar of course.

Was gonna buy more after New Year 85 (along with :doc: :scout: and :jackal:) but that plan tanked ....

... :quick: FIXE SCHEISSE!

:quick:
2014 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2015 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2016 is proudly brought to you by the far superior "Behavioural Change Consultant and Performance Coach Ltd."

Return to “Wants”