HOME REDUX INFO TOYS COMICS MEDIA FANFIC FORUM

 SCENERY 

Fanboy

To build:

Print off sheets onto A4 labels.

Cut out individual image from each sheet

Stick the large walls from 001 and 005 onto a piece of card/mdf etc back to back. This will form the wall on the far left of the base.

Stick the 2 thin walls from sheet 007 on a piece of card back to back. Remove the black rectangles and replace with clear plastic for a window. This will form the wall dividing the armoury/observation deck from the rest of the killing house. Stick the obs deck console from sheet 001 onto card. As well as the keyboard console, there is a monitor screen and monitor back. The monitor is to be made as a seperate item and mounted where desired.

Stick the large wall sections from 006 and 011 and mount on card back to back. Carefully cut around the around the door allowing one side for the hinge. This wall will divide the pool area and the killing house area

Sheet 010 is the wall on the far right of the base facing inwards. At present there is no external wall.

Stick the 2 bottom floor sections (sheets 002 and 008) side by side - 002 to the left, 008 to the right.

The back wall is made from sheets 004 and 012 side by side.

I would suggest mounting the base ( bottom floor) and the rear wall on MDF or hardboard.

Much of this will depend upon the materials you have used. I would use a mix of hardboard (for the backwall and the baseboard), mounting board (for the side walls, mid levels and roof) and 1cmx1cm wood strip for beams and struts.

Cut your wood strips to 12 x 24cm lengths, these will be the vertical supports in each corner allowing sides to be joined together with PVA glue.

Glue together the left hand wall of the killing house with the back wall