HOME REDUX INFO TOYS COMICS MEDIA FANFIC FORUM

A battle in the Gulf of Mexico takes place, G.I Joe aircraft carrier USS Flagg instigates the operations against Cobra Command.

Following his attempted assassination of Cobra Commander Billy is taken under the wing of Cobra Commanders ninja body guard Storm Shadow and the pair escape from Springfield.

G.I. Joe return to Sierra Gordo on another mission to rescue Adele Burkhart.

SAS Force accomplishes Operation Stubborn in Arabia...and then goes up against a cabal of former Nazis and Red Shadows in South America.

The London branch of Action Force foils a delivery of armaments to the city. Soon thereafter, they stop at least two Cobra terror bombings of European capitals. In response, Destro and Farouk stage an elaborate ruse which goads the British government into curtailing Action Force's activities there for two months.

Cobra Island is formed and Cobra becomes a legal "nation".

Z Force is in action in India against Cobra. A Cobra unit in China revolts against Cobra command and is put down by both Cobra and Action Force. From about this time on, The Black Major leads sporadic Red Shadow assaults against both Cobra and Action Force.

Farouk turns against Destro and tries to kill him; Destro survives and takes his revenge. Some time later, Cobra operatives the Crimson Twins infiltrate Action Force's London base.

SAS take on Firefly in Operation Stubborn

The formation of an internationally recognised state which Cobra had complete control of closely mirrors Ironblood's efforts to take over Tawaichu. Both organisation saw the benefits of having their own state as a "stepping stone" towards their ultimate aim.

Zhe M.A.R.S corporation appears to have been acting as a wing of Cobra Command at this point; the overall head of the organisation, Destro and the head of Mediterranean operations, Farouk working from in Casablanca.

Farouk headed the M.A.R.S Mediterranean region for some time. He may have had dealings with Ironblood operating under the alias "Sultan".